Coming back

djorijun

Wuddup guys,
I've been gone for a while and am looking to finally make a come back but will most likely take my sweet *** time. I've been looking at either the 10 or 20 gallon of http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/ since I live in an apartment and don't have much room. As far as lighting goes, I still have a retro kit that Kenny built for my 14 gallon BioCube a long time ago. It still works, but I think I'd have to retro some kind of hanging kit for it but have no idea where to even start. What's new in terms of filtration, being that this IM tank is an AIO, are there some extras I should use vs what they provide. Ya know, stuff like that.

What do you guys think?

Not much has changed.

Zeovit is the rage, now, and. Marinepure is suspect of bad stuff, but nothing really proven.

It is still all about healthy water first, and everything else second.

Sent from my 1+3t

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
welcome back Jose. And don't pay lowbudget any attention..we have been telling him to get lost for the past 10 years and he never listens. lol. as for filtratioin for im tanks, i like the mediabaskets website because it gives you lots of choices on upgrades for nano tanks.

Welcome back. Bounce shrooms are hot and are becoming more available so the prices are easier on the pockets. Everyone's on the whole macro algae reactors.

djorijun

HAHAHA!

welcome back Jose. And don't pay lowbudget any attention..we have been telling him to get lost for the past 10 years and he never listens. lol. as for filtratioin for im tanks, i like the mediabaskets website because it gives you lots of choices on upgrades for nano tanks.
Thanks, I'll look into Mediabaskets.

thanks to everyone else for the welcome and advice. Hopefully I can get started soon.

I have a im40 tank. Depending on your fish size, I love the overflow guard protector. I had a huge issue with my little fish swimming into my overflow when I had My old ap12 tank.

You could use the media racks or the filter floss holder by intank . I picked up the filter floss holder and love it.

djorijun

So I have a buddy who can get me a great deal on JBJ. Have you guys ever used the new 20g Midsize Cubey from them. It appears to come with LED's and of course their AIO filtration. What say you?

SantaMonicaHelp

Wuddup guys,
I've been gone for a while and am looking to finally make a come back but will most likely take my sweet *** time. I've been looking at either the 10 or 20 gallon of http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/ since I live in an apartment and don't have much room. As far as lighting goes, I still have a retro kit that Kenny built for my 14 gallon BioCube a long time ago. It still works, but I think I'd have to retro some kind of hanging kit for it but have no idea where to even start. What's new in terms of filtration, being that this IM tank is an AIO, are there some extras I should use vs what they provide. Ya know, stuff like that.

What do you guys think?
Hi Jose!

Welcome back:)
How is your research going? Have you started a set up?

Zhenya