Need some guidance.

Hi,

I'm not new, but I have not been on in a long time. I used to be a semi active member on here before my son was born. After he was born I was not able to be on the forums as much, but I swore to keep my tank and not get out like most people do after a baby. Well now I'm about to move and I realize that I lost that battle lol :no: . The trouble is I want to start a sale thread, but I see that you have to be active within the last 90 days AND 50 meaningful posts. Well I have the posts, but I've been away from the forums for over a year now. Is there any way I can either get an exception and post a sale thread or maybe anyone have any advice on where to go to sell my livestock? I don't want to go to craigslist because I really what I have left to go to reliable reefers. Thanks in advance for all the "guidance" :help (2):

Hi,

I'm not new, but I have not been on in a long time. I used to be a semi active member on here before my son was born. After he was born I was not able to be on the forums as much, but I swore to keep my tank and not get out like most people do after a baby. Well now I'm about to move and I realize that I lost that battle lol :no: . The trouble is I want to start a sale thread, but I see that you have to be active within the last 90 days AND 50 meaningful posts. Well I have the posts, but I've been away from the forums for over a year now. Is there any way I can either get an exception and post a sale thread or maybe anyone have any advice on where to go to sell my livestock? I don't want to go to craigslist because I really what I have left to go to reliable reefers. Thanks in advance for all the "guidance" :help (2):
i know the struggles having a baby and moving. luckily i kept my nano tank which i've move 3 times and had countless issues with my baby now toddler playing with the tank. haha maybe downsize and keep it simply with just a water change every two weeks. I enjoy the look on my sons face every time he sees the fishes and corals.

i know the struggles having a baby and moving. luckily i kept my nano tank which i've move 3 times and had countless issues with my baby now toddler playing with the tank. haha maybe downsize and keep it simply with just a water change every two weeks. I enjoy the look on my sons face every time he sees the fishes and corals.
Man. My son loves my tank too and he's just one. I really want to keep something for him, but I've moved a tank 8 times and to be honest I'm kind of over it. The biggest reason though is just my lack of time to care for the tank. I'm at a water change once a month and every things been good with that. My last draw though was a few weeks ago my AI Hydra 32 that i've had for a year literally went up in smoke and I'm not down for another $400 light. :bawling:

Any mods out there wanna chime in? I just wanna know if it will be cool to start a sale thread or will I be shut down cause of the 90 day thing. Thanks.