First phase of break down/tank move. Misc softies and some encrusting stuff, scoly

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
We are gearing up to move into our first house. For now I plan to keep my sps collection going but if that changes I'll make another FS thread to let the colonies go. Just not sure how to get them off the rocks really.
What's left
CaliKid Engruve $55

Love this PE. Unknown but some of the heads have morphed to look spacey while the others have very light blue/white faces. $40

Not a big zoa guy but these are gorgeous. $80 for colony

Fire and Ice colony $40

Sunny D colony $70

Bleeding Apple Scoly $120 had this for a few years now. Pending payment

I think most of these are deals at the price but I throw some discounts for multiples.

I'm sure there will be much more to come, including fish more than likely. Haven't decided, having a hard time letting them and the sps go!

This will be FCFS, but if I know you it'll be held for a reasonable amount of time. I'd like to have this broken down to just sps and possibly fish in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Ton of pms, I'm gonna do my best to respond to everyone tonight as well as update the thread.

Thanks.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Forgot to mention the blue tubbs colony looks like 25+ polyps $70

edit, looks more like 40 now that i count the one side in the picture.

Congrats on the house Matt! Those pieces look amazing. Now I'm definitely going to have to find time this weekend to head over to my parents place and walk down to your current place now while you're still there.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Congrats on the house Matt! Those pieces look amazing. Now I'm definitely going to have to find time this weekend to head over to my parents place and walk down to your current place now while you're still there.
For sure Vu! This weekend will probably be the calm before the storm, ha! Lots of work to do but I'm very excited about it!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Hey Matt, is that the tank full of gobies your breaking down?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It was a tank full of gobies. One by one they disappeared unfortunately. I'm down to 2 yellow striped cleaner gobies now.

Matt, are the zoas to the left of the Fire and Ice colony for sale? If so how much are they?
Let me know, PM or text me.
Thanks,
Mike