APEX Probe Calibration Help needed

I can't seem to calibrate my Salinity probe on my new APEX fusion....anyone in the Garden Grove area that can help I can pay you for your time....PM me please...

I can't seem to calibrate my Salinity probe on my new APEX fusion....anyone in the Garden Grove area that can help I can pay you for your time....PM me please...
Are you using the fluid that was provided?
Also the reading will display a number, you then need to take that number and compare it to a chart to convert that to SG. HTH

Are you using the fluid that was provided?
Also the reading will display a number, you then need to take that number and compare it to a chart to convert that to SG. HTH
yes but the probe is not reading the solution so it's not giving me any # it just says calibration failed

swnoob

The Apex controller can be a life saver when it comes to my tank but it has been a very big headache ever since I bought it. Whether it's hardware or software it's always been filled with bugs. I have to reboot almost everyday to keep it running properly. Don't know what I'll do once I need to take a vacation.

Good luck with Neptunes customer service. Some have had great results while I think it's nonexistent. It seems they always want you to ship it in to get fixed for a fee or tell you it needs to get replaced yet I've been able to fix most issues on my own.

I wouldn't worry too much about the accuracy of the salinity probe. What you want is for it to be consistent--do even through mine is 3PPT off, it is consistently 3PPT so the reading still has value; I'm just looking to make sure it doesn't swing too far up or down.

Latest posts