Radion xr30 pro G4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got these lights yesterday and the wife did not liek them at all. All because our whole living room and tank are white theme and the lights are black. Had the hydra 52 befor in white which she thinks looks way better. Will let the whole setup go for $840 which includes all you see. Retail on all this is over $1000

My wife loves the tank too so I wanna keep her happy as well.

For fast reply please txt 626 664 5124

Attachments

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
So got these lights yesterday and the wife did not liek them at all. All because our whole living room and tank are white theme and the lights are black. Had the hydra 52 befor in white which she thinks looks way better. Will let the whole setup go for $840 which includes all you see. Retail on all this is over $1000

My wife loves the tank too so I wanna keep her happy as well.

For fast reply please txt 626 664 5124
You can easily plastic dip the shell to white and be done :)

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I have used plasti dip befor. Don't think the paint will grab at all on that rubbery material on the side. What you think?
It should as it sticks like paint... you might need several coats tho. and if it doesn't work out you can just peel it off

Man you guys have all the bases covered hhahha thanks guys. Still up for grabs though. I am trying to talk to the wife tonight but I was very happy with hydra so not really trying to convince her too much.

Man you guys have all the bases covered hhahha thanks guys. Still up for grabs though. I am trying to talk to the wife tonight but I was very happy with hydra so not really trying to convince her too much.
Do you have the ones you were selling back in April? Are you selling both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw me offers if your interested in it. If I get this sold today I can get my lights tom and not have to wait till
Next week. So willing to make a deal

I'm looking for this exact set up, but just don't have the funds for it right now..this is a killer deal.

How many tanks do you have? I thought you have the hydras already? This seems suspicious, not to offend you, but is a killer deal, no one wants this?

I'm looking for this exact set up, but just don't have the funds for it right now..this is a killer deal.

How many tanks do you have? I thought you have the hydras already? This seems suspicious, not to offend you, but is a killer deal, no one wants this?
As stated in the I initial post. Had hydras bought these wife didn't like the fact they don't match my white look. I have sold to a few guys on here so no this is not a scam it is the real deal. You'd be picking them up at my house so you'd know where I live hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.