Red Sea Max 35g All In One Series

wrxpip

Selling my tank no longer have time or mood to up keep it. Ive been only topping off the water with fresh water for the past few months. Tank has been cycled for 2 years. No leaks or cracks.

Whats included

Mp-10
40-50 pounds of Live rocks
50 pounds of live sand
Frog spawns
Bunch of xenias
I have a rare goby inside that comes out whenever it wants. It was worth 125 bucks
some GSP
A bunch of green algae.

Asking $500.00

Call or text 626 373 5222

Attachments

wrxpip

I dunno no one can ID him apparently.Trying to find a picture of him that i took but I dont know where it is and he comes out whenever he wants

No time? Only topping off past few months seems pretty darn simple to me. Things are still alive and healthy? Sounds like it's under control and able to be enjoyed. This hobby does not need the type of pampering people think it does. They get into daily chores and worry about what may go wrong if they don't spend every spare second doting over it. It's a hobby, not a second job. You've been convinced of this same mind set and haven't realized it really doesn't. Realize it, keep it and look at it once in a while. Maintenance is monthly at best. Or like you yourself said, few months. I might put a half hour into my tank a month. Total. That's dragging the magnet across the glass weekly-bi-weekly to changing five gallons of water a month, maybe.
All I see is you need to use that MagFloat and you're done for another week. Cyano doesn't look too bad. Every healthy tank has it.

wrxpip

Yes no time. Everyone is different and have different situations Its been a while since the last water change. I dont have the time to go to a store as often to get water etc.