Wtb sps

Anyone near Hemet with some cheap acropora SPS Frags? I don't have any and was thinking of giving them a shot in my new tank.

Anyone near Hemet with some cheap acropora SPS Frags? I don't have any and was thinking of giving them a shot in my new tank.
What is your definition of cheap?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

rainbow Monti for $20 .5"x.5" frag - hardy enough. Sunset Monti 1"x1"+ frag for $20 - super hardy, have another acro I grew from a frag I got from age of aquarium for 30. I fragged the base off. Coloration green and raspberry red ... Very hardy acro. I'll post pics soon.

I got another established colony I've been coloring up I got from tongs fountain for 30.

rainbow Monti for $20 .5"x.5" frag - hardy enough. Sunset Monti 1"x1"+ frag for $20 - super hardy, have another acro I grew from a frag I got from age of aquarium for 30. I fragged the base off. Coloration green and raspberry red ... Very hardy acro. I'll post pics soon.

I got another established colony I've been coloring up I got from tongs fountain for 30.

Thanks for the reply Rickzter. I'm pending pickup from another person who pm'd me. If that falls through i'll message for some photos.

ivan

Featured Reef
I have some frags of some pink milli that you can have for free if you want to try super strong I warranty you that you will not kill it :)

I have some frags of some pink milli that you can have for free if you want to try super strong I warranty you that you will not kill it :)
Oh cool. What city are you in? I have a couple small zoas Frags and some live & dry rock (not much maybe between 10-20lb). Maybe we can trade 1 for 1. Unless you're too far out then I might pass.

ivan

Featured Reef
Oh cool. What city are you in? I have a couple small zoas Frags and some live & dry rock (not much maybe between 10-20lb). Maybe we can trade 1 for 1. Unless you're too far out then I might pass.
I'm located in Arcadia ca 91007
Let me know I just fraged the big pink milli and I give a lot away to my friends.