OC Frag Swap - SATURDAY, July 22nd

As of now...

OC Frag Swap on SATURDAY, July 22nd - EARLY BIRD HOURS

Sea Side Aquatics
540 S. Jefferson St
Placentia, CA 92870

1) FREE ADMISSION

2) OUTDOOR Event

3) Early Bird Hours, 8AM - 1PM.... Its the middle of the summer and outdoor (Shaded area). We don't want to cook anyone thru the afternoon.

4) Vendors that have verbally committed
- VW Reefs
- Reefers Garage
- Cali Kid Corals
- All Delight
- Crazy Corals
- Killer Corals
- DC Corals

5) Sea Side's Scratch and Dent Sale

More information will be available shortly

So this is just swap? Nothing to buy?
Swap is basically like a farmer's market but for corals. So there's plenty of things to buy, bring cash ;-)

How about a member provided auction?
The few dozen swaps I've been to, I've never seen auction style. Vendors are normally too busy getting swamped with patrons to do auction on the spot. Normally auctions are reserved for 1 of a kind items... we all know if you see one hot frag, its been chopped a few dozen times already.

HOWEVER, since there's a few sponsors here that are exhibiting at the event, they're welcome to hold auctions here and have the winners pick up at the event if they like.. there's an idea...

s2k

How about a Chinese food truck?? I know a guy (boss Sanh) that can cook up a killer dish

Can you add a taco truck also???
+2 for the tacos

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
oooh...and can you set up some table tops with grills and have a vendor sell bulgogi and also the thin sliced brisket?
How about a Chinese food truck?? I know a guy (boss Sanh) that can cook up a killer dish
Any ya'll seen or met me, you know that I LOVE TO EAT, but at the same time, how these food trucks guys work (at least the ones I've dealt with) if they don't met a quota, I gotta cough the difference.

However, right down the road is Carl's Jr, Starbucks, Taco Bell, El pollo loco and Flamebroiler. A few of these choices will cause you the same digestive consequences as eating from a food truck

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Any ya'll seen or met me, you know that I LOVE TO EAT, but at the same time, how these food trucks guys work (at least the ones I've dealt with) if they don't met a quota, I gotta cough the difference.

However, right down the road is Carl's Jr, Starbucks, Taco Bell, El pollo loco and Flamebroiler. A few of these choices will cause you the same digestive consequences as eating from a food truck
tax it on the vendors hahaha.... and no one wants fake tacos.... just sayin'