looking for some sand - trade for corals

need to make a bigger bed for my wrasse he has kicked all the sand out of his existing bed

- willing to trade a frag for the sand just looking for enough to fill a lil tuppaware container -

have zoas
grafted war coral
mummy eye chalice
ricodia
redactas

come take a looks

You make the drive, you can have all you want for freezies.
Disclaimer... It's Oolite.. Still free though..

I have 2 five gallon buckets of extra sand that isn't being used if you want some!it just needs to be rinsed/cleaned and it's good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You make the drive, you can have all you want for freezies.
Disclaimer... It's Oolite.. Still free though..
thanks i may come get some this weekend pm your number - might be too fine seeing as tho he literally fish tails this stuff till hes happy but hes already made such a mess hopefully if i fill up a container halfway itll work and not get toooo crazy

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 2 leopard wrasse and they just dive right in, but when i first got tje Blue Star, it would make a mess and cloud my water real bad.

How many user names you have?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
thanks i may come get some this weekend pm your number - might be too fine seeing as tho he literally fish tails this stuff till hes happy but hes already made such a mess hopefully if i fill up a container halfway itll work and not get toooo crazy
You have two accounts???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I have 2 leopard wrasse and they just dive right in, but when i first got tje Blue Star, it would make a mess and cloud my water real bad.

How many user names you have?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
the first night he dove in - after that kick kick kick swims around kick kick kick then bed i think he needs something deeper than a couple inches

girlfriend doesnt want her tank - thanks to all that who offered - im just going to take her sand and put her tank up for sale she wants chameleons now.

Latest posts