New place = New tank (Tangwich's Two Hundy) πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸ’«βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ’₯🎊🍻

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Here's the left island drilled and acrylic rod inserted. Even though I will be going with sand this time around, I am still using putty on the bottom to secure the rocks in place and the ones that are toward the back of the tank are held together with a combination of putty and super glue gel on both sides of the bond between rock and glass. and yes the acrylic rod will be covered with a smaller piece of live rock that will be glued in place.

rockscape 2.jpg

rockscape 1.jpg

What was your experience with Visio? Did you buy direct from advanced aqua or go through a shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
So basically you've done nothing.
sadly yes...Everytime I take one step forward on this build, something comes up that makes me have to slam on the brakes. For example, I was moving along nicely on the rockwork and then kaplow car problems...just got my car back yesterday after new timing belt, new water pump, new motor mounts and new power steering pump. You can imagine the pretty penny that it took away from the tank build...but anyway, back to the build...i did manage to create a couple nice rock islands and my scape is finally done. next is plumbing and then water. but since we all love pics, here's a couple of the rock formations i created. pretty natural looking i think. check out the huge pukani rock i recently picked up. bigger than a basketball but weighs less than a baseball. lol

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Helllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!! Getting closer and closer to bring done. I can't wait to check it out when it is all and done!:hello:

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Jesse kept that basketball after I dunk on him and signed the ball after. Looking good bro!!
Bro last time we both were dunkin, it was breakfast burritos into our pie holes from rubens in Hawaiian gardens, which btw are still the undisputed champ as far as best bb in the western hemisphere.

Looking good man!!! Glad to see you're doing well.

Thanks Adam...how u been dude? Been Mia for a minute huh?

Helllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!! Getting closer and closer to bring done. I can't wait to check it out when it is all and done!:hello:
Forget my tank..lets talk about ur beauty AND a beast of a tank ; )

Bro last time we both were dunkin, it was breakfast burritos into our pie holes from rubens in Hawaiian gardens, which btw are still the undisputed champ as far as best bb in the western hemisphere.

Thanks Adam...how u been dude? Been Mia for a minute huh?

Forget my tank..lets talk about ur beauty AND a beast of a tank ; )
Pretty much been out of the game. Just been maintaining a 50. Getting a new tank in the next few weeks. You moved up in the world!!! 200 gallons!!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Pretty much been out of the game. Just been maintaining a 50. Getting a new tank in the next few weeks. You moved up in the world!!! 200 gallons!!

Dude the world can lick my b@lls....I am at peace with myself....not gonna be here for much longer so I dont care about status and material possessions. Just trying to enjoy life as much as I can while I can.

Dude the world can lick my b@lls....I am at peace with myself....not gonna be here for much longer so I dont care about status and material possessions. Just trying to enjoy life as much as I can while I can.
That's the way to do it. That's how I do things. Too much time spent working long days and worrying about the small stuff. I'm glad your happy. That being said, what you mean you aren't going to be here much longer?!

Latest posts