Shout out to Marine Depot!!!

Many love to complain about problems, but it's nice to say thanks and show appreciation when it's due. I've used Marine depot for years, I use to live a block from them. Since I moved a couple years ago I've had to start buying everything online. Initially I was finding some things cheaper on Amazon, plus Prime 2 day free shipping. I always compare prices given how expensive reefing is lol. Months ago I realized Marine Depot got very competitive with prices and beats everything on Amazon. Now nearly everything they carry ships free as well. They've consistently shipped all my orders for months now asap! Pretty much everything shows up in 2 days, like Prime. They've done an amazing job with prices, free shipping, and shipping speeds and I just want to say thank you for all of that and the excellent customer service I always receive from Marine Depot!!! Thanks MD Team!!!

yes there customer service is great. I had a broken item and was replace immediately. I was surprise when it arrived the next day. They overnight it

yes there customer service is great. I had a broken item and was replace immediately. I was surprise when it arrived the next day. They overnight it
They're a really great company. They've really upped their game considerably lately as well. I'm so thankful for that because living in San Clemente feels more like BFE :/

They're a really great company. They've really upped their game considerably lately as well. I'm so thankful for that because living in San Clemente feels more like BFE :/

I had a bad experience, and i threw a hissy fit about it, mostly because UPS made a bigger problem out of their tiny one.

They reached me in less than 24 business hours, which is longer than amazon takes, but they had a solution within minutes of that contact.

They do not have all the choices that amazon has, but they only have top tier products.

I have bought so many things from them lately, generally felt so much more satisfied than purchases from Amazon, that it ends up being a better experience than most other online vendors.

They are definitely a perfect choice for insuring great quality items for purchase.

I had a bad experience, and i threw a hissy fit about it, mostly because UPS made a bigger problem out of their tiny one.

They reached me in less than 24 business hours, which is longer than amazon takes, but they had a solution within minutes of that contact.

They do not have all the choices that amazon has, but they only have top tier products.

I have bought so many things from them lately, generally felt so much more satisfied than purchases from Amazon, that it ends up being a better experience than most other online vendors.

They are definitely a perfect choice for insuring great quality items for purchase.
True they don't have some of the lower end products that Amazon does. But they have everything I use, Brightwell and other stuff. They've done a great job and beating all those Amazon prices and shipping I swear, 2-3 days tops. I love Marine Depot. I'm really stoked they're out-competing Amazon now. Amazon is better if you're likely to have to return something. But you never return additives, filter stuff, etc.

True they don't have some of the lower end products that Amazon does. But they have everything I use, Brightwell and other stuff. They've done a great job and beating all those Amazon prices and shipping I swear, 2-3 days tops. I love Marine Depot. I'm really stoked they're out-competing Amazon now. Amazon is better if you're likely to have to return something. But you never return additives, filter stuff, etc.

The funny thing, is that you will pay for things that are marine depot bottom tier that is middle tier at amazon, but you are paying bottom tier amazon price (pennies on the dollar) and you still get free shipping, as fast as prime.

I buy fewer and fewer things from amazon these days,as prime stuff arrives later and later.

I have gone back to Ebay and every other vendor that offers secure paypal, and will likely unsubscribe go amazon prime before it renews again next year.