Clownfish help

I believe my clownfish has an internal parasite. I recently purchased him like two weeks ago n he stopped eating. He looks like he is gasping for air. What meds is recommended to treat any internal parasites. Idk what is going on with him but tomorrow I'll set up my QT tank tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prazipro

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Quick question I have live rock rubble in sump n want to use some of it to establish a quick QT system. Would you recommend this. I've used it to treat ich but the copper destroyed the beneficial bacteria?

Copper won't destroy beneficial bacteria. Yes you can use it. Prazi is reef safe though.

Copper won't destroy beneficial bacteria. Yes you can use it. Prazi is reef safe though.

Really, once I dropped a piece of live rock in my QT tank with copper n slime started coming out of the LR lol idk.

So I can use prazi in my DT? Will it kill my corals?

Really, once I dropped a piece of live rock in my QT tank with copper n slime started coming out of the LR lol idk.

So I can use prazi in my DT? Will it kill my corals?

I have a 225 gallon fowlr running now for about 3 years. I've dosed it with copper before... Js

I have a 225 gallon fowlr running now for about 3 years. I've dosed it with copper before... Js

Awesome good to know. So prazipro will kill most internal parasite right? Hopefully my clownfish recovers thanks

Latest posts