SCMAS Meeting June 16th - Wrasse Mania

SCMAS Meeting

When: Friday, June 16th, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Guest Speaker: Hunter Hammond
Hunter Hammond, known on various forums as “evolved”, is completely obsessed with wrasses. He is an Arizona native and a marine hobbyist who currently keeps a 270g peninsula reef in his living room featuring numerous rare wrasses. He is a leading expert in the captive care of all reef-safe wrasses. He has been in the marine hobby since 2009 and lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his devoted partner and their Thai Ridgeback dog.

Online, he spends much of his reefing time as a moderator, expert contributor, and author on *********.com. He has also authored articles for Reefs.com in the past. Locally, he has served as the vice president since 2014 of Arizona’s only MASNA reef club, AZ FRAG.

Hunter’s professional career is in the aerospace propulsion engine industry as a structures engineer.

Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett

Also, be sure to get your raffle ticket for another amazing raffle!

watchguy123

Featured Reef
That is an unbelievable speaker. I have followed his threads for years His information is incredible and really nice, positive attitude. I am so sad to miss this meeting. His knowledge base on wrasses is mind boggling. I encourage anyone in town to attend, this will be a remarkable talk.

See you at the meeting, if you have some extra time Saturday morning the field trip will be off the hook.

Latest posts