100 gallons Acros tank

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Right now this tank running on the very basic method: 15 gallons water change every 2 weeks, dosing ESV 2 parts, No calcium reactor, NO additives at the moment. I want to see how the coloration and growth without any additives.
So far as you can see, the growth is very good. Color also pretty good. Acros are not fully color up, but considering this is a new system and I recently mess with the sand bed, I am happy.

Asd Sweet tort

Wd, coloration is nothing compared to my other system, but look really happy.

Rr rainbow blossom

Tdf

Funny story about this one is they called it Wolverines in France. So yeah, I will call it The French wolverines!

Rr angry birds

Rr Pink floyd

Pacman

Sonia8566

The move was rough, but yes everything is settled finally. My tank parameters are looking good everything looks happy in my tank now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is doing great, those frags that introduced in the system in the beginning start to color up. So yes, growing and now coloring.
Sc orange passion, will soon become a mini colony!

Rr Lady in Pink, I have more grow in a couple month than 2 years sitting in my old system. Weird! But I am not even mad.

Vivid tequila sunrise/rr rainbow bloom/ paletta pink tips. Yes, I think they are the same acro.

Walt Disney, showing up some pink and yellow.

Rr Pink Floyd

Asd Strawberry wine

Pearlberry

Pink cadillac

The French wolverines

RR usa Rainbow blossom

Rr Angry Bird, still pale.

Vivid snap dragon. I think this one is Arc Fireworks.
Coming back from the death...

Another no name

New corals .... yay!!!
Pink lemonade. I lost my colony, luckily one my friend still have a frag of this gene. Good to have reef buddies around!

The colony from my 45 gallons when I lost it. Such a beautiful coral!

Bc Frankenberry

Another no name

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
always good to have reef buddies near by im glad your near me lol

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
How about some fts! New look, without sand!

Wow this tank will definitely give your 45 g a run for its money. Your aquascaping is so nice! I tried to duplicate but failed miserably. Hah

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Consider a new system, I cannot happier with the growth:
3 months
10/28

01/26

Wow this tank will definitely give your 45 g a run for its money. Your aquascaping is so nice! I tried to duplicate but failed miserably. Hah

Opps, yes, this kind of structure is fragile. Thats why I took so much time to glue small pieces together, one by one. Making sure they hold up before I went on the the next piece. I also using plastic rod, zipties, silicon,....all the guns and bullets I can think off.

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally, an used powder blue tang. Thank you mannyhernz for the wonderful fish!
I have to admit I killed so many of this fish that my wife begin to know the name of it. On my last try, The poor fish was died by copper overdosed in the qt!
This time the fish is healthy and active since I introduced him. And surprisingly my bossy purple tang loves to hang out with the newcomer.

Duraace9sp

2020 Philanthropist
Good fun.....I have been wanting to slowly do a build.....I will have to live through yours......

Thanks

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Congrats on the PBT. That's on my wish list for when i get a bigger tank. That or a powder brown.

Corals are looking wonderful as well.

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a little set pack since a bunch of frags suddenly started rtn from the tip.
Everything are back on track. Corals are picking up the grow and coloration is spot on.

Rr Rainbow bloom . I chop the branches and bring to my other system to save it. However, the base also stop rtn.

Same thing with sc op and Asd doomsday. The rtn has stop and the tissue start growing back, covering the dead skeleton.