My 180

Decided to upgrade to a bigger tank. Taking advice of the follow forum member to start a build log.

Here is the start with a CD 180 starfire 3 side euro brace. Will update more pictures of the build the next few days.

Rock work and light.

I am running 2 T5 retrofit and 4 radion pro. As for the rock I wanted to have mas much sand bed as possible so went with this design after acquiring 170 pounds of tonga branches.

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Looking good, now come help me redo my wire management...lol

How's the baby doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good, now come help me redo my wire management...lol

How's the baby doing?

Baby doing alright. I hope I will finish this tank with the newborn hehe. Still need to find places for all my reactors and dosers.

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Baby doing alright. I hope I will finish this tank with the newborn hehe. Still need to find places for all my reactors and dosers.

I've seen some nice dosing shells that people have created online. What are you up too now like 4 dosers :)

Clean set up! Wire management skills are amazing! All that wire duct must have been expensive

Very nice! Beautiful tank stand and build.

How stable is that rock structure if you were to push down on either side?

I'm also wondering how you plan to service or remove those power supplies and batter backups that are mounted behind your tank if you were to need to replace or repair them? Will the tank be several inches off the wall?

Wow, looks like a server rack and water cooled gaming computer build! Great work! Love the tonga rock work, but perhaps a bit high in the middle?

Wow, looks like a server rack and water cooled gaming computer build! Great work! Love the tonga rock work, but perhaps a bit high in the middle?
Thanks

I made the top rock high and have a lot of holes so I can put my nem there and the flow doesn't bother them much. My hope is the men's will stay there and act like fire and flame like a torch. That is just a hope as nem has mind of their own. Here are the nems in my old tank I plan to migrate over.

Top down view.