Ice fire echi
Pink lemonada
Red planet
Frog skin
Strawberry shortcake
Asd milli
Sunset monti
Super man monti

There not crazy pricy like the ones up there now but they do have some nice colors :)

ivan

Featured Reef
I really want to see a picture of the orange passion and pink Cadillac colonies with out any photoshop on them !!

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I really want to see a picture of the orange passion and pink Cadillac colonies with out any photoshop on them !!
The truth is every pictures need some sort of edited to make them look real. Imo, pictures without "photoshop" can't be trusted, they definitely not look real!
But some forks just over-done it.
Here is picture of my op colony. Does it look like that like that in person? Yes and No.
It not look like that under 10k lighting. But it look exactly like that under 20k lighting. (100 people have seen my tank in person can confirm that! )

ivan

Featured Reef
The truth is every pictures need some sort of edited to make them look real. Imo, pictures without "photoshop" can't be trusted, they definitely not look real!
But some forks just over-done it.
Here is picture of my op colony. Does it look like that like that in person? Yes and No.
It not look like that under 10k lighting. But it look exactly like that under 20k lighting. (100 people have seen my tank in person can confirm that! )

I like it but that just look like a plain blue and green tenus to me, it's hard to see the orange on them and it always been like this every time I get a nice frag on line I get something that it not even close to what they post I think if you buying a yellow acro you should get a yellow acro not a green one and make you believe that it will get the color with time and the right lights and supplements!

Like the emperor with the invisible clothes!!:)

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I like it but that just look like a plain blue and green tenus to me, it's hard to see the orange on them and it always been like this every time I get a nice frag on line I get something that it not even close to what they post I think if you buying a yellow acro you should get a yellow acro not a green one and make you believe that it will get the color with time and the right lights and supplements!

Like the emperor with the invisible clothes!!:)
Same reason I don't buy corals online. I only buy what I see. I still hold my breath on the Home wrecker, Matt V rainbow.... until I see them in person.

And that Sc Orange Passion. It does look orange in person even with daylight on.
Pay me a visit some time when you free. You will see what Orange is orange, and what yellow is yellow.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Oregon Tort
Becker Tort
Sapphire Millie
Purple Monster
Pink Lemonade
ORA PearlBerry
Rouge Millie

ivan

Featured Reef
Same reason I don't buy corals online. I only buy what I see. I still hold my breath on the Home wrecker, Matt V rainbow.... until I see them in person.

And that Sc Orange Passion. It does look orange in person even with daylight on.
Pay me a visit some time when you free. You will see what Orange is orange, and what yellow is yellow.

Sure let me know when you are free I will love the see your tank and have some reef talk :)

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Palmer milli
Bubblegum milli
Hot pink milli
Rommel milli
ASD Rainbow mill
Purple monster, and
RR Pink Floyd

Latest posts