Designer Clownfish, Rose Anemone, Anthias and Equipments for Sale

Hi, i have a small Designer Clownfish 1" with very nice unique pattern for $120, Anthias 1.5" for $20, Firecracker Red Bubble Tip Anemone for $50 each. Take Clownfish, Anemones and Anthias for $200. Also have zoas (BBEB, Vampire, Rasta, Sunny D and Utter Chao frags at $20 each. Take all live stock including zoa for $260. Kessil A150 Deep Ocean Blue for $120. Generic 4-bulb T5 24" Light Fixture for $50. Aqua C Remora for $80. Message me if interested. Serious buyers only. Livestocks are healthy and disease free. Thanks.

Attachments

rusted180

Premium Member
Supporter
Your inbox is full... tried to pm.

I'm interested in the aqua c. Please pm me.

Is it a nano? Or regular size? What kind of pump does it come with? Thanks

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Have been busy. I will try to answer the questions on the thread. My mail box is clear now. Please resend your PM. Anthias is available for pick up tomorrow in Santa Monica. Aqua C is the regular. Zoa are 1 to 3 polyps. BBEB, Sunny D Rasta are 3 small polyps each. Utter Chao and Vampire is 1 polyp. Take all for $80 or $20 each frag. Also have the entire set up for sale include anemone, rocks, sand and nemo, 10 gallon tank, 4-bulb T5 light. PM Me if interested. Thanks.

Take all the livestock for $200, including designer clownfish, anthias, two anemones, five zoa frags, live rocks and sand. Or $260 including the 11 gallon tank and stand.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Latest posts