Hello!!!

hbetanzo

Hey guys!! I'm not pretty sure if here's the right place to write this... I'm new in the hobby and new in this forum as well... I'm Looking to learn all I can to become a good reef tank keeper... looking forward to learn from you guys!! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome.
Lots of info here.
If i had to give one advice, it would be to keep up with water changes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Take your time and do some reading. Figure out what you like to keep in your tank. Then figure out what equipment you need. I wasted a lot of money when I first started on unnecessary stuff. GL and have fun

SantaMonicaHelp

Hey guys!! I'm not pretty sure if here's the right place to write this... I'm new in the hobby and new in this forum as well... I'm Looking to learn all I can to become a good reef tank keeper... looking forward to learn from you guys!! Thank you!!!

Hi Humberto!

Welcome to the forum:)
I hope this forum will help you a lot to answer all your questions)
Do you have a tank?

Zhenya

hbetanzo

Hi Humberto!

Welcome to the forum:)
I hope this forum will help you a lot to answer all your questions)
Do you have a tank?

Zhenya
Hello, yes I do have 3 tanks actually... fluval Evo 13 for corals
Nuvo 30 for fish only
And a tank that I found 4 years ago a round the corner of my house in the garbage, I picked it up re-shield my self and I have fish and some corals in there... I was a freshwater guy for about 20 years and always afraid to do the saltwater, but last January I had the courage to do it... so I bought the fluval Evo, so i success with the nano tank I decide to switch the big one I found in to salt water... and then I bought the nuvo 30.... I'm very happy with the 3 tanks I have!!! To be honest I like the fluval more just because is only corals!! Thanks for ask and I know I'll be happy to learn a lot more from you guys!!!