Always a newbie

DPal

Hi, I'm Diep in OC. I'm still a newbie but this hobby seems like it is always a learning experience. The good, the bad but mostly the fun experiences. My husband has been on and off with sw tanks for several years. This time, I took over because I enjoyed researching and making things grow. This is my underwater garden :)

I started in January 2017 and upgraded around April. Got a good deal on a used rsm 250. Would have loved to get the new reefer series but I needed the canopy. At first I thought there were awesome neon teal/orange colored corals growing in the DT but alas it was play-doh (hence why I needed a canopy).

My favorite coral so far are both types of blastos. Hoping to find more varieties of colors.

Thanks for having me!

Hi, I'm Diep in OC. I'm still a newbie but this hobby seems like it is always a learning experience. The good, the bad but mostly the fun experiences. My husband has been on and off with sw tanks for several years. This time, I took over because I enjoyed researching and making things grow. This is my underwater garden :)

I started in January 2017 and upgraded around April. Got a good deal on a used rsm 250. Would have loved to get the new reefer series but I needed the canopy. At first I thought there were awesome neon teal/orange colored corals growing in the DT but alas it was play-doh (hence why I needed a canopy).

My favorite coral so far are both types of blastos. Hoping to find more varieties of colors.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to SCR! Any tank pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPal

IMG_1652.jpg IMG_1652.jpg

Other than coral gardening... I have fruit trees: bear lime, jujube, grapefruit, Valencia orange, blood orange, blueberries, pomegranate and few others.

xraymatt

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the hobby, Diep! I've been doing reefing for almost 18 years, and you're completely right. This hobby is a learning experience and , as you said, I'm still learning new things today! My advice is to ask tons of questions and have patience!!
Matt

Latest posts