Help Bacterial infection?

So I just noticed my clown today and can't seem to know what it is. He was fine yesterday and now he's full of grey looking patches all over his body. The female looks fine right now. The help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dontavo27

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
My Tank Build
Have they been getting along? I had a clown I placed in my DT that ended up like this after being in for an hour. My other 2 clowns
Beat him up pretty bad, had to give it away.

How long has it been hosting that anemone? Is it hosting anything other than an anemone? It could be hypermelanization from being stung.

How long has it been hosting that anemone? Is it hosting anything other than an anemone? It could be hypermelanization from being stung.
It's been the tank for about a week now. I had it in qt before. I have four anemones but it usually hangs around between two of them. If it's hypermelanization should I move them?

Have they been getting along? I had a clown I placed in my DT that ended up like this after being in for an hour. My other 2 clowns
Beat him up pretty bad, had to give it away.
They've been together for a while but I did notice the female chase him in circles sometimes. She's becoming aggressive with other fish around

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
I vote hypermelanization as well. Wouldn't worry about it, happens when their newly hosting, they usually go away.