July - POTM - Fish

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Rest In Peace little guy.
Why? He is eating frozen. As long as I don't get reef cooties he should be good. My last one I had for a year. Lost him when I was trying to catch a stupid tusk. He smashed his and died :(

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Maybe lol

You good brother!! Just trying to contribute to this forum and not only sell. I didn't see any rules about have to to be your fish. Just that you have to take it. Lol.

Btw nice choati wrasse. One of my favorite

Cody is right RIP little guy......... Sorry thinking out loud again. Lmao

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
You good brother!! Just trying to contribute to this forum and not only sell. I didn't see any rules about have to to be your fish. Just that you have to take it. Lol.

Btw nice choati wrasse. One of my favorite

Cody is right RIP little guy......... Sorry thinking out loud again. Lmao
Lol they my fish and tank and good stop selling and be more helpful like [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION]

Lol they my fish and tank and good stop selling and be more helpful like [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION]

Oh no don't bring [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] into this. Thread will be 10 pages long!!! Let me figure out how to post picture and I will enter this contest to have bragging rights.

Why? He is eating frozen. As long as I don't get reef cooties he should be good. My last one I had for a year. Lost him when I was trying to catch a stupid tusk. He smashed his and died :(

I'm just kiddin ya... but RIP eventually on those. Good on ya getting one to a year mark. Definitely an accomplishment.