What is your favorite brand of Seaweed?

I got my hands on several packages and varieties of the Sea Veggies brand by Two Little Fishies, recently.

Green
Purple
Red

Green is the typical stuff that I get from anywhere. The fish eat it. The Purple the same, but the Red is something amazing. Not only does it smell delicious to me, the fish really go crazy for it.

I do not feed it every day, I try and get a good rotation going between them, but when I put it in there, it either gets eaten in minutes, or they will let it sit for about 24 hours, and then they will take it down.

So, 1st question, -- ReefThreads podcast has a joke between the hosts, that they have both tried the red algae and it actually tastes pretty good. I do not know if I can get myself to do this. Has anyone else ever tried a bite?

2nd question -- What are your favorite mixes of Food Reef Algae to give to your omnivores and herbivores? I have two tangs, and a Midas Blenny, and even my clowns will take a bite of the algae I put in there, from time to time. What would you recommend besides Two Little Fishies Sea Veggies?

I like the seaweed with sesame at Costco. Oh so good with tuna bellie

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Whoops, you're asking bout seaweed for the fish. I like ocean nutrition with garlic

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I usually just feed the green Sea Veggies. I've used all 3 in the past. My fish didn't care as much for the purple one, it's pretty tough. I've not actually tried it, but it wouldn't bother me to lol. Actually, my cat use to love to eat the green one as well.

I use two little fish but because I don't have to feed a lot I use it to feed my snails when they don't have algae but even the clown eat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk