D.S.B. Deep Sand Beds and the Miracle Powers of Plenums

Typically people use Plenums in Larger Applications, yet D.S.B. can be a topic of discussion: Since smaller water changes in Nano's is a Staple and Go to Method.

Anyone Harvest, the power of the Plenum water and it's miracle characteristics of
"anaerobic bacteria"?

I Know its the miracle of Cryptic System Uses without focus on filter feeders and sponge growth..

What if We could create a Tower Reactor, where we can focus and harness abilities of "anaerobic bacteria, aerobic bacteria and cryptic System!"

Well, "My Towers Secrets" Are Spilling into these Forums, in hopes of True Definition of Discussion..

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Great idea. I have seen a few reefers dedicate a space, usually a tank attached to the main sump, where all that is kept is large amounts of liverock with sponges and other cryptic beneficial natural water filters. Best part is none of those stages of filtration require additional light resources for them to thrive.

I have a small section in my sump where the water enters from my display. I filled it with live rock, and it's pretty much completely dark. I get a bunch of different "things" that grow in that section that I don't see anywhere else in my tank.

Might be doing something.

Very similar, called a "Rubble Pile:" they do well with feed from display and help pod production.

If it tends to be dark and receives no light from a nearby Refugium it's called a "Cryptic System."
Those are extremely good for Sponge production and Uncovering treasures...

Sounds Epic!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Latest posts