Quiet air pumps

What are quiet air pumps? I want one for algae culture I am going to start in my room. Probably I will put it in the living room but either way I need extremely quiet pumps. I was looking at linear pumps but that will be too much for what I need it for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whisper are not quiet anymore. They are noisy as hell as to get into the larger models. The 10 gallon whisper is still quiet but the 60 is retarded loud. The Aqueon Quiet flows are much quieter. I used their 60 model and it's about half as loud as the whisper but still not anywhere near silent.

Whisper are not quiet anymore. They are noisy as hell as to get into the larger models. The 10 gallon whisper is still quiet but the 60 is retarded loud. The Aqueon Quiet flows are much quieter. I used their 60 model and it's about half as loud as the whisper but still not anywhere near silent.
For algae culture 10 would be fine? Right would you go for the whisper or the quiet flow for this purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the whisper 150 and I can barely tell if it's running, especially in the stand. My last air pump was like flying in a prop plane.