New thread for pictures just to get more notice than the existing one

I'm a computer retard. No insult intended for those that have family members or friends with some disability, it's really an insult to me being fully capable, of sound mind and NOT knowing how to do things.
Anyway. Is there a cost to have to be able to store pictures on a site such as this one? I see in our section under our screen names there is a folder for albums but no way to add a photo to it. Is that what it's even intended for?
What would the costs be to set something up to be able to do it? I am assuming being a contributing member doesn't have these picture posting capabilities either. I don't even know the levels of membership here or if there is one and what advantages come with it. I do know that advertisers pay to be on here while those selling stuff everyday hitting "bump to the top" pay nothing which I don't think is right. That's a home base business. Are you cheating the tax man thus really cheating us other tax payers by claiming it as a business to be able write crap off and get a bigger refund?
My post is all over the place. I would gladly pay, uhm... $25? A year to be able to store photos here. Multiply that by the 20 other members and that's.....$500? Is that enough to make it possible? Just thinking.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Thanks for the thread. I had this feature built in before and it was just eating up all our resources. I think it's a great a idea if we gave this extra perk to supporters. Since we all know what photobucket did recently, this will be again an awesome idea.

hey man... i have a ton of retards in my family... like my 23 year old nephew i'm supporting because his retarded girlfriend doesn't let him work, and he's lost every job i've had my friends give him... i am offended...

nah, j/k... although, many years ago, i used that word on this forum and got some death threats... no joke... anonymous emails and **** because i said i'm a retard for not knowing something.. people need to back off and take a chill pill...

Latest posts