Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Default Garden Question for Gumbii

Hey @gumbii do you know of a good place to score cheap black nursery pots? I couldn't believe how expensive they were at HD... I mean I can get one with a plant in it for a few bucks more.

Leads?

Oh, and thanks for the flyer on the Plumeria event at the Arbortorium in Arcadia. I took my mother in law... she loved it... I bought a plumeria I liked.
    Reef-A-Palooza CA - October 7th & 8th, 2017

SCMAS Member ~ www.officialscmas.org ~ #HobbitLivesMatter

300 Gallon 72x36x27 AGE- 60" 8 Lamp ATI LED PM- AA PVC Hybrid Sump- Dual Synergy Shadow Boxes w Bean Animal- AquaMaxx CO5- Ecotech Vectra M1 x2- MP60wQD x1- MP40wQD x2- Apex- Wrasse Lover

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'm wondering if these would be too flimsy? They are super cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Viagrow-gallo...s=Nursery+Pots

300 Gallon 72x36x27 AGE- 60" 8 Lamp ATI LED PM- AA PVC Hybrid Sump- Dual Synergy Shadow Boxes w Bean Animal- AquaMaxx CO5- Ecotech Vectra M1 x2- MP60wQD x1- MP40wQD x2- Apex- Wrasse Lover

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

did the plant cost you $texas...??? i feel like most were crazy over priced.... but, then again, where else can you get them from... they had a nice solid red one for 20 bucks... but red is played out among my friends...

go to goldenwest college swapmeet... there's a white dude named dennis that's married to an asian lady... they sell plants for CHEEP!!!... CHEEEEEEEP!!!... anyways... the people that grow weed go to him every week for cheap black containers... how many do you want...?

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeanMachine View Post
    I'm wondering if these would be too flimsy? They are super cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Viagrow-gallo...s=Nursery+Pots
    eww, don't get those... LOL...

a couple months ago, i had about 200 5g containers... sold them for like 20 bucks... all... LOL....

I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gumbii View Post
    eww, don't get those... LOL...

a couple months ago, i had about 200 5g containers... sold them for like 20 bucks... all... LOL....
    Dang. Do Nurseries sell used ones?

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

nope... they're over priced there... oh, another swapmeet sells used ones... sometimes for 50 cents depending on how many they have... cypress swapmeet... there's a plant guy that sells tree's and stuff... not the chili pepper guy... one with a big truck of plants... i've gotten a lot form him before....

also, i might be able to get some from the wholesale thru my club, but, i'dhave to order a pallet of them...LOL...

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

did the plant cost you $texas...??? i feel like most were crazy over priced.... but, then again, where else can you get them from... they had a nice solid red one for 20 bucks... but red is played out among my friends...

go to goldenwest college swapmeet... there's a white dude named dennis that's married to an asian lady... they sell plants for CHEEP!!!... CHEEEEEEEP!!!... anyways... the people that grow weed go to him every week for cheap black containers... how many do you want...?
    Not sure, mainly for future plantings and re potting things. After I got a backyard full of free plants last weekend... I spent like $200 on all the nursery pots in various sizes. Still an awesome deal for what I got, but they were no longer FREE haha

I paid $60 for the one I got. Its about 2.5' tall with 4 branches at the top and flowering. Jungle Jack's Synchronicity. Figure I got the other 40 for free... I could buy an expensive one I liked hehe

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'll check out the Goldenwest Swap Meet one day... that isn't too far from me.

9. Likes gumbii liked this post
    send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

nice...

11. Thanks BeanMachine thanked for this post
    Likes bkoo29 liked this post
    Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

What was crazy is I picked up a couple other ones from the tables... but they weren't priced... and they were like $250 each. Wow! Like freakin expensive corals.

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

What was crazy is I picked up a couple other ones from the tables... but they weren't priced... and they were like $250 each. Wow! Like freakin expensive corals.
    the ones with silver tags...??? LOL... if you would've bought one, you would've been like 1 out of 10 people in cali with it i bet... they're very new and scarce... we have epiphyllums that are the same way... a breeder registers the name, and finally starts passing it around... i have one called hedgehog that goes for 200 a cutting... not even a **** plant... LOL....

14. Thanks 2manytanks thanked for this post
    Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

the ones with silver tags...??? LOL... if you would've bought one, you would've been like 1 out of 10 people in cali with it i bet... they're very new and scarce... we have epiphyllums that are the same way... a breeder registers the name, and finally starts passing it around... i have one called hedgehog that goes for 200 a cutting... not even a **** plant... LOL....
    Yep, they had Silver Tags. Yeah maybe in a couple years, I need to see if I can get all the ones I have to root and grow first. My larger cuttings (like 4 foot tall with many branches... trees basically) I rooted about a month ago, are getting new leaves now. The smaller ones from Hawaii have only been two or three weeks and I don't see much change. My seeds are approaching 1 week old in my mini green house, but I don't see them germinated yet. All I have read says the seeds will take 4 days to up to a month to germinate.

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

i have seedlings that are 2 years old... they grow soooo slow... you're gonna wait 7 years until you see a flower...

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Oh, and thanks for the flyer on the Plumeria event at the Arbortorium in Arcadia. I took my mother in law... she loved it... I bought a plumeria I liked.
    did you guys walk around the arboretum...? did you take the tram cart up to the grove...? they have a grove that has a bunch of different plumerias up there... or so i heard... one of the guys from the club was dieing, and he donated all of his plants to the arboretum... they took them, and now they're supposed to have an impressive collection of planted plumerias up there... but i've never seen them... well, i've only been to the greenhouse and that's it... LOL.. i never walked around that place before...

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

did you guys walk around the arboretum...? did you take the tram cart up to the grove...? they have a grove that has a bunch of different plumerias up there... or so i heard... one of the guys from the club was dieing, and he donated all of his plants to the arboretum... they took them, and now they're supposed to have an impressive collection of planted plumerias up there... but i've never seen them... well, i've only been to the greenhouse and that's it... LOL.. i never walked around that place before...
    Yeah man we walked it... all the old people were waiting for the tram hehe

They had some nice ones for sure of all different sizes.

Thread Information