bali MINI maxi red carpet anemone

Have a few min max red carpet anemone for SELL they won't get bigger than 3-4 inch then they split will not host clown fish but are good homes for sexy shrimp grown under kessils led-$80

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Antonee

I'm interested in picking up on tomorrow. How far down do you have them under the kessils and your settings? How much flow?

I'm interested in picking up on tomorrow. How far down do you have them under the kessils and your settings? How much flow?
I have a batch of them low in the sand bed and a batch of them high at the top they don't like a lot of flow their directly under my pump had them there for at least a year my lights max out at 80 percent

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you Jordan for the nice nem. You have a very nice tank.

One more just spit have 2 that I would like to get rid of this weekend so I can take the holding box out of my tank also open to trades as well just no zoas thanks

Ok the box is back out have two more that left the rock so time for a new home pm me if ur interested thanks

Open to trade for sps or a jawbreaker sroom I'll put some cash on it if it's a nice size let me know what u have

Latest posts