Looking for a Aquarium stand and canopy for a 240 gallon

robirwin

HI,

I'm trying to purchase a 240 gallon stand and canopy - I have the acrylic tank and everything else I need at the moment. The tank is 6ft by 2ft. I live in San Diego. Where is the best place to by a stand and canopy? In person or online? I think I would like oak with an expresso stain. I just haven't figured out the best way to get one - buying online seems like you don't get a chance to see what it really looks like until it shows up at your house. Anyways, any input or recommendations would be nice!

thanks,
Rob

bblumberg

HI,

I'm trying to purchase a 240 gallon stand and canopy - I have the acrylic tank and everything else I need at the moment. The tank is 6ft by 2ft. I live in San Diego. Where is the best place to by a stand and canopy? In person or online? I think I would like oak with an expresso stain. I just haven't figured out the best way to get one - buying online seems like you don't get a chance to see what it really looks like until it shows up at your house. Anyways, any input or recommendations would be nice!

thanks,
Rob
Crystal Dynamics is in your area. You might also consider Willie from Ocean Marine Sales in Covina who makes outstanding wood wrapped metal stands. I have stands and canopies from both. Not "fine furniture" but better than most.

Bruce

Latest posts