Aquaforest pro buffer ?

So I'm having a little difficulty understanding how much of the pro buffer I should add to my hundred twenty gallon tank I have a lot of Rock 30 gallon sump with probably 10 gallons in it so I figure my water volume is 100 galons. Directions say to put one and 1/4 cups into one gallon of water, I have a half gallon container so I put three quarters of a cups into the half gallon and mixed it up. Then it say to put 80 grams into 1000 ml, which is 1/4 gallon. So I figured I put 160 grams into my 1/2 gallon. The direction say 10 grams will raise your KH to ?. For aproximately 25 gallons. So I figured I need to add 40 grams which would be approximately one-quarter of my two quarts half gallon so I added 1/4 of the two courts. My KH went from 7 to about 15 this morning. First question can someone help me figure out how to add the right amount. Second question will my Kh just drop overtime or are my corals I have a lot of SPS going to be okay at 15 until it drops or should I do a large water change

I'm kind of surprised nobody replied, to my post, but I figured out my dosing issue I called Bulk Reef Supply and they directed me to their directions which are simpler than what's on the container of the aquaforest buffer