Interceptor or Sentinel

swnoob

So i removed a wrasse a few weeks ago and made a huge mess of my tank. Once things settled down i noticed what looks to be white bugs on a few of my acros. Usually only 2-3 bugs are visible. Not as big as a copepod and not red.

I have not added anything new for 10 months so i'm not sure where they came from or what they are. I had a couple of unexplained losses Dec of last year and at that time i couldn't find any bugs.

I want to go ahead and treat them as if they are some type of parasitic bug with Interceptor or Sentinel. Problem is i can't find any local vet willing to hear me out and fill the prescription.

Anyone have any they are willing to sell or can recommend a local vet that will fill a prescription.

Thanks

there are some austrailian sites that you can get it from. if you have a dog just say you are taking your dog on a vacation to foreign country, and want interceptor for prevention of parasites.

Last edited:

swnoob

All the locations I've called will not let me speak with the vet.

I'd rather buy it locally. I have found it online but at twice the cost of local vendors. I'll use them as a last resort.

Latest posts