Killer Corals: Branching Yellow Frogspawn $30

So pretty Kyle! There are no nice octos or shrooms at the southern most point of OC lol. Every time II see you post new stuff I bum because you're over 2 hours away now.

So pretty Kyle! There are no nice octos or shrooms at the southern most point of OC lol. Every time II see you post new stuff I bum because you're over 2 hours away now.
Hey Blaire! If you plan to come to Reef A Palooza I will have so many hammer, torch, frogspawn all different colors.

Hey Blaire! If you plan to come to Reef A Palooza I will have so many hammer, torch, frogspawn all different colors.
I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'd like to, but I'd have to bring Tanna, my little Maltese, which won't go over well lol. But if I'm at my Mom's that weekend I might be able to met up with you after. She's like a mile away from the show. Do you still have the same cell number? What are the dates of the show again?

I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'd like to, but I'd have to bring Tanna, my little Maltese, which won't go over well lol. But if I'm at my Mom's that weekend I might be able to met up with you after. She's like a mile away from the show. Do you still have the same cell number? What are the dates of the show again?
Yes you can call/text me at the same number whenever you like, The show is October 7th and 8th.