Tank parting out sale. Everything must go!

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
Text me at 951-893-0923. Tank and livestock coming soon! Located in Corona.
Time to give this hobby a rest, Wife forcing sale. With this money, I plan to buy my balls back. Most of this stuff will be a steal, as I don't really care to look up recent prices of things. Here we go:
1. About 75lbs of dry rock, large pieces, a few shelf pieces, etc...everything I had in my 150 a few years ago. Nice stuff. $100
just took these bigger pieces out to show. Easy 20 lbs each. the box is still full.

2. ATI Dimmable Sunpower 8x24. Basically brand new. I bought this for a 60 cube and never set it up (went with kessils instead). I had it running over a drag tank for about two months. Holy crap did this make my sps color up. Comes with never used mounting hardware and bulbs with only two months of use. This is a good find. $400 for everything. Basically brand new.
fans work perfectly

3. ***SOLD***One and a half boxes of up reef crystals (300 gallons) and half bucket of up sat (probably 70 gallons) $60 for all of it.

4. ***SOLD***Radio gen 1 with TIR lenses. Works amazingly, and it's cheap! $130 out the door!

More in comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
5. Genuine majano wand! Bring the power of Poseidon to your hands with this wand of destruction! Take it for $70. Great deal.

Last edited:

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
6. EHEIM 300w Heater. Brand new still in box. Bought as a reserve. $20.

7. ***SOLD***5-stage RODI unit. New membrane in May. Carbon filters changed out as well. $40

8. ***SOLD***Jebao programmable auto dosing pump dp-4. $30. Easy to program/Works like a champ.

9. ***SOLD*** ESV Bionic 2 Part. Roughly 75% in each bucket remaining. Take them both for $30. A steal. These are the four gallon buckets.

10. ***SOLD*** AVAST Marine Top-Down Porthole. $25. I paid $60. Used three times maybe. Cheap...am I right?!

Last edited:
That's a steal!!! I wish you weren't so far away.... Still a deal but I don't have much time to drive out or meet up atm.
Someone is going to get really LUCKY!

It's always the wife. That dp4 ... Willing to ship? U all the way out there in Corona.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Someone is going to come up, on the ATI.

Sorry to see you go, Don. Hope you get your balls back sooner then later. They do dry up if not put to use on a regular basis.. Hahah

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
What is wrong with people? Lol. Millenials...I swear.

Last edited: