I'll trade you colorful corals - For Colorful or Ugly Corals - No BS

While my fish took a horrible hit last month, my corals have been doing really well this summer. And basically I have just too many.

And they have been growing so well, I have too many of what I already had so much of.

So I want to mix it up and get some different corals to grow out.

So let's trade... No Money, No Sales.

I have WWC Acros, ORA Jedi Mind, Grafted Monti, Leng Sy Purple Rim, Reef Tech Starburst and the o2manyfish AEFW Proof Purple & Turquoise stag - Just to name a few (well a few hundred).

I have from med/lrg frags up to 5"+ colonies.

So what's in this for you? Well I just want some different corals to play with. If they haven't done well in your system that doesn't scare me. I will trade you brown corals for colored corals. Frags, small chunks, small colonies.

If you have colorful corals I will trade you at least 2 to 1 if not 3 to 1. That means you bring me something colorful that I think is cool and I will give you 2 or 3 pieces of colorful SPS for your one piece.

Not looking for tiny little nubs - if you have seen my outdoor frag tank you know how hard it is to keep track of a tiny little piece.

And if your coral doesn't have some fancy name - If its just a **** Brown Acro - I don't care - It's coral to me.

You can check out the frag tank at o2manfish.com/fragtank -- thats a live webcam on the frag tank.

I am in Encino and available during the days and evening for the next few days.

And Garrick Sun will be hanging out on Thursday afternoon if you want to hang out with more than just one coral addict.

As for the trades I am mainly SPS - LPS in the sunlight doesn't do so well. However if you have LPS or ZOAs I will trade -- On the LPS they have to be colored though - I don't have the ability to color up LPS corals.

If you have ugly or brown zoas to trade -- I will trade you for them - But I am going to give you lots of grief and shame -- But I am a man of my word and I will trade color for crap.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
This sounds like one of those Craig's list scams you hear about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=12409]neacewood[/MENTION], This is definitely not a Craigs list scam. [MENTION=824]o2manyfish[/MENTION] is one of the kindest reefers out there.

Last edited:
Neacewood/Deven

Wow, Brand new member, first post ever and calling me a scammer.

Yep, I'm a long time scammer in the SoCal area.... You should be very very cautious of me!

Thank you so much for warning the rest of the reefing community to stay very very far away from Dave B ---

Because Deven with his vast knowledge and experience in SoCal reefing knows a Scam when he sees one!

I'm am sure we are all relieved that we have people out there (Like Deven), who take the time to research and check out someone, and knows their history before blatantly slandering them on a public forum.

I mean to slander someone who you don't even know that would be rude.

You Sir are a true scholar!!!

Dave B

PS- Deven - I do give you credit, most people of your ilk wouldn't have been able to spell that many words in a row correctly.

I'm available during the weekdays and probably on the weekend. I am working from home at the moment, so I usually around during the day unless running to Depot to fix something I broke.

Just send me a PM or a txt msg with a couple of times that work for you and we can make it happen.

Dave B