180G Reef Breakdown - Advanced Acrylic, Tunze, ATB, Gyre, AI Sol, Chiller etc

mmorimoto

I was planning on setting up this 180g; however, my work schedule is extremely hectic and I won't have time to set it up (or maintain this tank). I will set up a much smaller display tank in the meantime. I am trying to break even on my investments thus far. All items are OBO but please do not lowball me (Not in a huge rush to sell). Please call/text me at (562) 547-756six. I only check PM's a few times per week.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/180-gallon-reef-tank-display/6274458250.html

$400: 180 Gallon Advanced Acrylics Tank (72x24x24) made by John in 2015. Tank is ~2.5 years old. Set up for about 2 years total. I helped a friend break this tank down and saw it when it was 100% full and functional. I purchased this for $400 from a friend in February. Retail is $1,695. Check this link out for exact specs/prices. https://advancedacrylics.com/collec...cts/60x16x16-100-gallon-aquarium-w-black-back

Tank1.jpg Tank2.jpg Tank3.jpg
$200: 90 Gallon Advanced Acrylics Sump (47x22x20) made by John in 2015. Sump is ~2.5 years old. Used for about 2 years total. Drilled for an external pump but you can always put in a bulkhead to block the hole. Previous owner modified this sump a little bit. Custom made specs by John - Retail would probably be $700+.

$100: 18 Gallon Advanced Acrylics ATO Box (16x16x16) made by John in 2015. ATO Box is ~2.5 years old. Used for 2 years total. Excellent condition. Retail is $295. Check out this link for exact specs/prices. https://advancedacrylics.com/collections/auto-top-off/products/20-gal-white-auto-top-off-reservoir

$200: ATB 840 v2.0 purchased from Cody (BeanMachine) in April. Never ran this skimmer. I just tested the pump last week and works fine. Swabbie motor is broken but you can always replace this (nominal fee).

$180: 2 Super Blue AI Sol's that work great and are in good condition. Was planning on running 3 w/ retrofit T5's. I am keeping my 3rd AI Sol and controller for my small display tank.

$140: Fluval SP6 purchased from Jason (LionShooter20). He only ran this for 3 months before he broke down his entire tank. I cleaned out the entire pump and it works perfectly.

$140: Maxspect Gyre 150 purchased from Jason (LionShooter20). I believe he only ran this for 6 months before he broke down his tank. I cleaned out the entire gyre and it works perfectly.

$20: 50 Gallon Glass display tank (36x16x21). I planned on using this as my QT tank and it holds water perfectly

$160: Brand New Tunze 3155 Osmolator. Purchased for $200

$80: Retrofit T5 w/ ballasts. Work great. Just need new 5' T5 Bulbs. Purchased from a friend who had this setup on his 6' 180G as well.

$200: 1/4HP HydroFarm ActiveAqua Chiller (AACH25) - Manufactured in 2013 and I purchased this off a friend recently. He ran this on his display tank for about 2 months and needed a bigger chiller. Just ran this last week. Works well.

Attachments

wilson

Premium Member
Supporter
selling **** to people to take the money from them is not good hey people don't buy any from this guy he rip me of by selling light that doesn't work and saying once u buy it that's it and on top of it saying is a christian lmfao just don't play games with people and show them it work

I've bought a few things from Max and never had any problems with my items. He was always an honest guy when I bought stuff from him.

selling **** to people to take the money from them is not good hey people don't buy any from this guy he rip me of by selling light that doesn't work and saying once u buy it that's it and on top of it saying is a christian lmfao just don't play games with people and show them it work
I've also learned this lesson the hard way here. You have to be very careful buying lighting especially. Lots of shady dudes looking to flip **** to make a buck.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

What's it doing glad I didnt pull the trigger

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mmorimoto

What's it doing glad I didnt pull the trigger

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Wilson came to my house and purchased the lights. He said that the fan on one of the lights was not working (I tested the lights a week before and everything worked perfectly). I offered to give him a full refund. Would be happy to send screenshots of our conversation. Not sure how this is a problem?

Latest posts