22 L aquamaxx - first tank build - looking for equipments recommendations

meNoreefs

Hi,

I'm first time here. I am considering the 22L aquamaxx for my new build, for planted freshwater with 10 small fishes (~2 inches).

Or is it better to get the IM Fusion 30L, which has some equipments included?

What are the most essentials for what i need? I'm new to this, and would really appreciate pointers to save me from spending $ on the wrong things.

Thank you.

meNoreefs

[MENTION=8376]orbela[/MENTION],

First time i heard of this term. I googled it and it appears to be type of filteration system. Can you elaborate more on the drills and make sump? This is my first tank ever - never had a tank or fish.

For the 22l you can drill and make a sump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaker73

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a local fresh water planted tank forum that had a lot of information. I'd try there

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

meNoreefs

[MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION], How's the All in one package of IM Fusion vs. Aquamaxx (tank only) in term of quality? I've seen reviews saying the IM tank bowed but nothing on aquamaxx.

You dont need a sump. Just get the all in one that comes woth the equipment you need.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
they're both pretty small tanks so bowing will be barely noticeable. I've seen both tanks and quality is great on both. Go with the one that looks best to you. They both will work for freshwater.
[MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION], How's the All in one package of IM Fusion vs. Aquamaxx (tank only) in term of quality? I've seen reviews saying the IM tank bowed but nothing on aquamaxx.