Looking to start a mangrove, lps, zoanthid, and fish tank

I'm in the info gathering stages of a mangrove tank so I thought I would just start and introduction post. I have had a few coral tanks in the past and want to return to the hobby with something different. I found some pictures of a members tank, giga on reefcentral, that Issa mangrove lagoon tank. Looking st 40-70 gallon range. Definitely want longer and semi shallow like giga's. that's it for now.

Attachments

Sounds like this is wider than what you want but I have a 48 x 18 x 20 I just took down...had to downsize. It's a LeeMar. front panel is Starfire

No worries. I would check out the IM tanks. I have the 25 Lagoon and love it. The 40 Lagoon has nice dimensions for what you're looking to do. It's an AIO so that may not be what you want

adrianocampo

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm looking to do something similar. IM tanks are cool.. but really dont want AIO.. Lookin for a tank with similar dims as well.

It's 4 or 5 years old. I bought it right as LeeMar was going out of business. It is eurobraced. Center overflow. Ithink I have a pic of when I first set it up and was messing with rockscapes. Those might be dated. I'll check

Here is a pic-
image.jpg

It's 4 or 5 years old. I bought it right as LeeMar was going out of business. It is eurobraced. Center overflow. Ithink I have a pic of when I first set it up and was messing with rockscapes. Those might be dated. I'll check

Here is a pic-
View attachment 58747
It could work but I think it's older than I would prefer and I want three sided starfire