Berghia nudibranch

I have five to six 3/4 inch berghia for sale $20 each pick up in South Gate or if you wanna pick up in Newport Beach on a weekday morning... first come first serve PayPal ready thx

I need some but do they really do the job on aiptasia?
Or they safe with melanurus wrasse?

Wrasse are known to go after them if spotted so if you cant get the wrasse out youre taking a chance... berghia are nocturnal and only feed at night when all predators are sleeping... theyve worked for most people who purchase as long as you introduce them to the tank at night hours after lights out and if you have plenty of rock for them to hide under... if theres not much rock in the tank chances of them not making it go up. If still interested dm youre number thx.

Wrasse are known to go after them if spotted so if you cant get the wrasse out youre taking a chance... berghia are nocturnal and only feed at night when all predators are sleeping... theyve worked for most people who purchase as long as you introduce them to the tank at night hours after lights out and if you have plenty of rock for them to hide under... if theres not much rock in the tank chances of them not making it go up. If still interested dm youre number thx.

I have to get the wrasse out first before I get then from you, I do have lot of rocks with aiptasia so I'm thinking about 8 of then for my 36x20x20.

Got a few 1/4 inch guys for sale again $10 each $5 off if you buy 5 pick up in South Gate or Newport Beach... Newport Beach is mornings only thx

Latest posts