Lumenarc III Mini Stealth SE vs Lumenarc III Mini

I've got a 150 gal tank 48x30x24 and I'm trying to figure what would be best to mount in my canopy? Lumenarc III Mini Stealth SE or Lumenarc III Mini?? :hmmmm:

Nick_kun

2 stealth minis would be perfect, it also has a little room if you want to add supplementation later on.

I have a couple of mini Lumenarc III pendants for SE bulbs..they are brand new, still have the protective tape...one of them has a ding on the reflector, but it shouldnt affect its overall performance too much.

I can sell you both for $220....they go for like 140 brand new. These are the PENDANTS not reflectors.

PM me if you are interested, they should be perfect for your setup

I've got a 150 gal tank 48x30x24 and I'm trying to figure what would be best to mount in my canopy? Lumenarc III Mini Stealth SE or Lumenarc III Mini?? :hmmmm:
Are asking for recommendations on whether to go SE or DE, or are you asking whether you should go Stealth or unStealth?

Probably no need to spend the extra money on the black stealth cover if you're gonna mount it inside your canopy. I just recently bought an used Lumenarc Mini Stealth SE. Can't wait to get it up and running one of these days...

Latest posts