60 gallon acrylic AIO, MH pendant, 4 gallon AIO, LED PAR bulb

Vegas

wan to trade this really dirty old tank for a small frag of cool acan, zoa, or ric, maybe some purple monti cap. if not take it for free. could make a nice sump or Qt. also have a 4 gallon, MH pendant and ballast that were from a solana tank, and a 5 LED par bulb that is 3 blue 2 white i believe. same deal, frag would be nice but not necessary. Oh and other things that would be cool are an ssd for my ps3 since my hdd went out, and/or swinging chair for my new born baby boy.

Attachments

how much do you want for that tiny tank...i need a bigger tank for a fancy betafish... LOL... i'm being srsly... i live in BG, i can swing by anytime....

any... time............................

wink wink...

wan to trade this really dirty old tank for a small frag of cool acan, zoa, or ric, maybe some purple monti cap. if not take it for free. could make a nice sump or Qt. also have a 4 gallon, MH pendant and ballast that were from a solana tank, and a 5 LED par bulb that is 3 blue 2 white i believe. same deal, frag would be nice but not necessary. Oh and other things that would be cool are an ssd for my ps3 since my hdd went out, and/or swinging chair for my new born baby boy.
Hey Carlos, I have wooden rocking chair with cushions, the cushions can use a cleaning or cover. But the wood chair and rocker portion is in good condition. You can have it if you want to drive to Orange. Send me a pm.

Vegas

You can take it Gumbii, If the first person who asked for doesn't take it. the return pump might need to be replaced tho.