Experience knowledgeable reefer in OC

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
some ppl drive from san Diego for the meetings. there is also rap coming up in a couple weeks can ask and meet lots of local hobbyists

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha just trying to better understand what we love. All the clubs are out of the area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
check out scmas they have meeting once a month in santa ana. check them out. they are also putting a show in anahiem hilton early next month

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
If you're looking for an excuse to drink beer and talk fish nerd stuff, there are a bunch of us in OC. [MENTION=160]gcarroll[/MENTION], [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION], [MENTION=7562]joseserrano[/MENTION] to name a few. I'm always down for a beer and giving misinformation. =)

If you're looking for an excuse to drink beer and talk fish nerd stuff, there are a bunch of us in OC. [MENTION=160]gcarroll[/MENTION], [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION], [MENTION=7562]joseserrano[/MENTION] to name a few. I'm always down for a beer and giving misinformation. =)
Don't recommend me for any advise unless the guy wants to take out a 2nd mortgage on his house. We all know there is no problem that can't be fixed with pockets full of cash!

Actually, just come hang out at the hotel for Reefapalooza and talk tank with all of us!

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
you goto the meeting now? i might start going to the meetings again since my fridays are free again.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I usually hang out at fish stores if you like to do a fish store run and talk reefing let me know otherwise a/s/l? lol

I dont drink beer but I eat pizza would like to host a once month meeting at my house if anyone is interested pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts