Looking for a stand builder, wood or steel

All Delight

I'm looking for a wood or steel stand. I want it completely finished (painted or powder coated), with sides (possibly removable panels depending on how much extra that is) and front doors, open back, needs a bottom panel for the sump, tank has an external overflow.

It's for a 48 x 30 tank.

Time frame ideally Oct 5th. If it's after not a deal breaker, but I'm planning to get a tank Oct 7th, and I'd like to just put the tank on the stand when I get it, so I don't have to call for help to move the tank on the stand at a later date.

If you have my number shoot me a text, if not pm me and I'll reply with my number.

I'm looking for a wood or steel stand. I want it completely finished (painted or powder coated), with sides (possibly removable panels depending on how much extra that is) and front doors, open back, needs a bottom panel for the sump, tank has an external overflow.

It's for a 48 x 30 tank.

Time frame ideally Oct 5th. If it's after not a deal breaker, but I'm planning to get a tank Oct 7th, and I'd like to just put the tank on the stand when I get it, so I don't have to call for help to move the tank on the stand at a later date.

If you have my number shoot me a text, if not pm me and I'll reply with my number.
Your like one of my tenants during TIs... want a palace built in a week hahaha

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Wait your back with reefing now dude

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a 48x36x36 steel stand powder coated black, never had a tank on it... ready to go

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Val's aquarium stand and canopy. Search it from Facebook...But what I know is he might have a long queue...
I have had Val build a stand an canopy for me. Great work and it was done pretty quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk