Pulled the trigger on a CADLight 125 Artisan II

djray77

Well after tons of reading forums and researching I went with the Cadlight 125, even after reading all the negative feedback about customer service. I spoke with them on the phone yesterday evening and they seem really nice and knowledgeable. I will be updating this thread as I go. They told me it will be shipping out Wednesday and will take about 1 week to arrive on my driveway. I really hope this all goes smoothly and I can give some good feedback.

djray77

I also ordered the plumbing converter kit as I want to do colorful plumbing, I figured it would be easier to deal with US sizes.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome and you should be fine. "most" of the service related issues are from custom tanks from them as well as their stock plumbing. You should be good as you have the conversion kit. Look forward to your build!

djray77

If anyone has some ideas of what to run as in pump, powerheads, skimmer, lights etc. Please let me know I would appreciate it.

djray77

Well I ordered my first piece of hardware, Reef Octopus VarioS-8. wohoo! lol so much more to get its kinda overwhelming.

Latest posts