Pulled the trigger on a CADLight 125 Artisan II

djray77

Well, guys, I have a lot of equipment on the way already, the tank should be here Tuesday.
Getting pretty excited now, I still need my lighting and a doser setup. I think I pretty much have everything to atleast start the build though.

djray77

So I changed my lighting choice from kessil to Radion. I bought 1 XR30 Gen4, I still need to get another xr30 and I was thinking a xr15 for the center.

Wankel

Supporter
Nice pick on the light, EcoTech has amazing CS and really take care of their customers, I would run with that theme if you can afford it. Controllable everything, it makes life so much easier imo.

For doser I would go with GHL if you haven't already purchased one.

djray77

Well, not off to a good start :(. No instructions for the cabinet and not all the plumbing was in the box so that really stops the build until I can get the threaded bulkhead :(

djray77

I called a couple glass companies in my area to see if they would drill it but they all wouldn't touch it lol. I didn't feel comfortable drilling it myself.
So Scott over at Cadlight is shipping out the missing plumbing tomorrow. He emailed a PDF for the instructions for the Cabinet, myself and my brother had already put it together, it was pretty simple and don't really need directions.
So after ordered some Metric to Standard PVC Adapter from BRS, I think we should be smooth sailing with US sized PVC after the Bulkheads. I will update this thread with how we did the build/plumbing so we have more info for others with these Cadlight setups. I will give my feedback on what I think to the whole build/setup/Cadlight after I have completed it all.

Latest posts