Stratosphere zoa care

pdreef

Anyone know the trick for starts? Mine has been 1 polyp for 3 months now.. the polyp size is super tiny but it opens up everyday.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Try putting it shade then move it

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for a single polyp frag to multiply. Don't want to risk killing/stressing a healthy frag because it's taking too long. But never hurts to feed the sucker.

Try shade. When I got my prizes hallucinations I wanted them right up front were I could see them. Had them there for years, they grew painstakingly slow and looked liked they were about to die. I threw them behind a rock recently and they are doing great, even though I can barely see them

pdreef

Thanks y'all! I feed my lps tank 2-3x a week which really helps the corals, from what I can see in my tank.

I just want this zoa to at least get bigger or grow another polyp. At the same time I dont want to move it where it won't open and start to melt.. Sigh

hquevedo

I bought one from aqua Sd fed it every day and ended up with about nine of them before I shut my take down that was about three years ago

Stratospher Zoa loves to be more in the shaded area, but the care on them are extremely fragile (hence the big fat price tag that goes along with them). Shade, low flow areas, and target feeding them are your best beat to success.

Latest posts