Brine shrimp grow out

Does anybody have link on how to grow out brine shrimp and keep them breeding? I honestly just want to breed them and grow them out. Never got to do it when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for information on breeding I just found one with your search thanks
Most of them is grow them and harvest. Almost non of them explain reproduction

They just reproduce on their own. Big "horns" lock on and they ride around in tandem and then you'll see them with egg sacks. The grow out tanks will have babies in them. It's just easier to buy eggs and raise them and then you'll get some more, at a dwindling rate, from the adults you have around. They can get pretty big but people usually don't keep them that long.

As Eric said. Just buy a pound of eggs and save them. Way easier than trying to harvest eggs and much more work. Somehow by way of miracle they can keep for almost ever. Now you have me thinking of finding a container I have somewhere and see if they will hatch. Dang you for making me have to rummage through crap in boxes in the garage and having another project.
Another search on YouTube would be "Sea Monkies". There's a forty plus year old term.

As Eric said. Just buy a pound of eggs and save them. Way easier than trying to harvest eggs and much more work. Somehow by way of miracle they can keep for almost ever. Now you have me thinking of finding a container I have somewhere and see if they will hatch. Dang you for making me have to rummage through crap in boxes in the garage and having another project.
Another search on YouTube would be "Sea Monkies". There's a forty plus year old term.
Have fun I'm not going to harvest just grow them out then a display for them
They just reproduce on their own. Big "horns" lock on and they ride around in tandem and then you'll see them with egg sacks. The grow out tanks will have babies in them. It's just easier to buy eggs and raise them and then you'll get some more, at a dwindling rate, from the adults you have around. They can get pretty big but people usually don't keep them that long.
Hahaha that simple huh

Sea-Monkeys was my first marine tank! ;)

Just recently my kids had a couple of those tanks going too.

Yes, it's that simple. Just remember to feed them!

Maybe, try one of the Sea-Monkey kits first to "wet" your feet!

Sea-Monkeys was my first marine tank! ;)

Just recently my kids had a couple of those tanks going too.

Yes, it's that simple. Just remember to feed them!

Maybe, try one of the Sea-Monkey kits first to "wet" your feet!
I have a 20g tank and I'm use phytoplankton and selcom to have them eat as good as possible plus I have a **** ton of phytoplankton