What do you want to see at reefapolooza 2017

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
So reefapolooza is next week. I'm curious what you guys want to see at the show or things you want to buy.
It would also be cool if some of the vendors at the show would show a sneak peek of what they are bringing so we won't have duplicates.

I want to see some ultra rock nems.

What day you going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pfft... none... i'm going to stay away from events, clubs and "friends"... LMAO... i'm over the community part of this hobby... i'm just going to build my tank, maintain it, and that's it... all of my effort for events, clubs, meets and friends is 100% plants only... i'm in 3 clubs, and so far, the members and community are amazing... the reef community is the cancer to this hobby... for reals...

pfft... none... i'm going to stay away from events, clubs and "friends"... LMAO... i'm over the community part of this hobby... i'm just going to build my tank, maintain it, and that's it... all of my effort for events, clubs, meets and friends is 100% plants only... i'm in 3 clubs, and so far, the members and community are amazing... the reef community is the cancer to this hobby... for reals...
When you set up let me know I got some hammer I'm trim. So you start off. What tank you gonna do?

When you set up let me know I got some hammer I'm trim. So you start off. What tank you gonna do?

i already have a tank... just haven't brought it home... LMAO... it's a 30x30x24 cube... i already have everything... well, i need like two more pieces of large live rock, and then i'll be good... also need a new light... going T5HO... LED can EAD...

i already have a tank... just haven't brought it home... LMAO... it's a 30x30x24 cube... i already have everything... well, i need like two more pieces of large live rock, and then i'll be good... also need a new light... going T5HO... LED can EAD...
You should try the LED bulbs
I personally like LED T5HO always seemed expensive but I might try it with my next build. I'm gonna do 48x24x12 going short

You should try the LED bulbs
I personally like LED T5HO always seemed expensive but I might try it with my next build. I'm gonna do 48x24x12 going short

my last tank had LED's... no thx... they aren't there yet... i used to have a tank with metal halide... radiums are the best bulbs ever made... lol... coral growth and health was way better than what LED do... and T5 is somewhere in the middle... going to use an 8bulb setup, with mostly reds...

my last tank had LED's... no thx... they aren't there yet... i used to have a tank with metal halide... radiums are the best bulbs ever made... lol... coral growth and health was way better than what LED do... and T5 is somewhere in the middle... going to use an 8bulb setup, with mostly reds...
I know what you mean my nano when I started had a 70w MH and growing my stuff like crazy now I have LED and it's growing slowly but colors pop a lot. Sounds like an interesting build can't wait to see it