Grow out Competition

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
oh yeah... it's so hard to asks people online for pictures and updates... so soo hard.... LMAO...

oh wait... noah deleted his post... now my post doesn't make sense... thx noah....
Try it then let me know. Easy to talk. My post still there...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

well... it might be easier for me... i have a laptop with internets and tapatalk on my phone... #WhitePrivilege

Some of you guys start your own grow out contest. I have no corals in my tank so won't play and have none to frag. Some one that does that feels like fragging 1 inch pieces sells them for $5 so participants have the same coral, same size and go from there. Winner gets the privilege of saying "HaHa I win" and then shares how they did it with perimeters, equipment, food and so forth. Ready, set, go.

Wankel

Supporter
Amazing what can change in a year eh? New mods, new people working at stores, stores shut down, dead forums.... man, sad to see.

Some of you guys start your own grow out contest. I have no corals in my tank so won't play and have none to frag. Some one that does that feels like fragging 1 inch pieces sells them for $5 so participants have the same coral, same size and go from there. Winner gets the privilege of saying "HaHa I win" and then shares how they did it with perimeters, equipment, food and so forth. Ready, set, go.
i would do it, but i have no tank... LOL... i also hate this community... but it's easy.. i'm doing 3 plant related growout contest right now...? 2 on facebook, and one on youtube... but people do their own updates and everything themselves... because plant people are freaken dope... and super nice... hahaha...

i remember they did a growout for wammin watermelon zoas... it was dope... but they'll never be a cool one like that again, since all of these greedy hatin' a** reefers want fancy corals and high end garbage...

Amazing what can change in a year eh? New mods, new people working at stores, stores shut down, dead forums.... man, sad to see.
meh... people change... i saw it all going downhill since they started hyping up chalice frags...

Latest posts