Messages getting cut

try writing a huge post... i remember trying to copy and paste something on google chrome... and it would chop it up... happened to me like twice... but it was paragraphs of writing... sucks...

FIX IT!...

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
After reading about Alvarez and the limestone, you should be able to say that the passage was about more than just Alvarez looking at limestone. The point is to talk about how a theory was challenged. Which theory? The theory of incompleteness

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
After reading about Alvarez and the limestone, you should be able to say that the passage was about more than just Alvarez looking at limestone. The point is to talk about how a theory was challenged. Which theory? The theory of incompleteness – the Alvarezes believe that the evidence wasn’t lacking for animals during the Cretaceous period. The animals went extinct because of a meteorite.

Were you to paraphrase the passage (remember, as though you were talking to an intelligent 12-year old) your paraphrase should not be, “uh, it’s about this guy and he like finds this rock, and uh…” (you are not paraphrasing to Beavis and Butthead). Instead this would probably suffice:

This scientist found a layer of rock in which it was indicated that much life on Earth had suddenly vanished. He’d learned that any hole in the fossil record meant scientists simply had yet to find

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
After reading about Alvarez and the limestone, you should be able to say that the passage was about more than just Alvarez looking at limestone. The point is to talk about how a theory was challenged. Which theory? The theory of incompleteness – the Alvarezes believe that the evidence wasn’t lacking for animals during the Cretaceous period. The animals went extinct because of a meteorite.

Were you to paraphrase the passage (remember, as though you were talking to an intelligent 12-year old) your paraphrase should not be, “uh, it’s about this guy and he like finds this rock, and uh…” (you are not paraphrasing to Beavis and Butthead). Instead this would probably suffice:

This scientist found a layer of rock in which it was indicated that much life on Earth had suddenly vanished learned that any hole in the fossil record meant scientists simply had yet to find

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
After testing several long passages, it seems to be a tapatalk issue. I have gotten in touch with them and hopefully they will come back soon with a resolution.

After testing several long passages, it seems to be a tapatalk issue. I have gotten in touch with them and hopefully they will come back soon with a resolution.
no it's not... it's happened to me twice, and i use chrome on a laptop....

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
She who arrival end how fertile enabled. Brother she add yet see minuter natural smiling article painted. Themselves at dispatched interested insensible am be prosperous reasonably it. In either so spring wished. Melancholy way she boisterous use friendship she dissimilar considered expression. Sex quick arose mrs lived. Mr things do plenty others an vanity myself waited to. Always parish tastes at as mr father dining at.

Dispatched entreaties boisterous say why stimulated. Certain forbade picture now prevent carried she get see sitting. Up twenty limits as months. Inhabit so perhaps of in to certain. Sex excuse chatty was seemed warmth. Nay add far few immediate sweetness earnestly dejection.

Be at miss or each good play home they. It leave taste mr in it fancy. She son lose does fond bred gave lady get. Sir her company conduct expense bed any. Sister depend change off piqued one. Contented continued any happiness instantly objection yet her allowance. Use correct day new brought tedious. By come this been in. Kept easy or sons my it done.

Entire any had depend and figure winter. Change stairs and men likely wisdom new happen piqued six. Now taken him timed sex world get. Enjoyed married an feeling delight pursuit as offered. As admire roused length likely played pretty to no. Means had joy miles her merry solid order.

Delightful unreserved impossible few estimating men favourable see entreaties. She propriety immediate was improving. He or entrance humoured likewise moderate. Much nor game son say feel. Fat make met can must form into gate. Me we offending prevailed discovery.

Yourself required no at thoughts delicate landlord it be. Branched dashwood do is whatever it. Farther be chapter at visited married in it pressed. By distrusts procuring be oh frankness existence believing instantly if. Doubtful on an juvenile as of servants insisted. Judge why maids led sir whose guest drift her point. Him comparison especially friendship was who sufficient attachment favourable how. Luckily but minutes ask picture man perhaps are inhabit. How her good all sang more why.

Far concluded not his something extremity. Want four we face an he gate. On he of played he ladies answer little though nature. Blessing oh do pleasure as so formerly. Took four spot soon led size you. Outlived it received he material. Him yourself joy moderate off repeated laughter outweigh screened.

Extremely we promotion remainder eagerness enjoyment an. Ham her demands removal brought minuter raising invited gay. Contented consisted continual curiosity contained get sex. Forth child dried in in aware do. You had met they song how feel lain evil near. Small she avoid six yet table china. And bed make say been then dine mrs. To household rapturous fulfilled attempted on so.

Barton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. Become excuse hardly on my thirty it wanted.

Him rendered may attended concerns jennings reserved now. Sympathize did now preference unpleasing mrs few. Mrs for hour game room want are fond dare. For detract charmed add talking age. Shy resolution instrument unreserved man few. She did open find pain some out. If we landlord stanhill mr whatever pleasure supplied concerns so. Exquisite by it admitting cordially september newspaper an. Acceptance middletons am it favourable. It it oh happen lovers afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey guys, for those with tapatalk, try updating the app. Seems to work on this last post for me.

Lol sorry for the random message. I went to a random passage generator for that

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Just wanted to see if you guys are still having issues after updating tapatalk?

Latest posts