selling my 180 gallon fish tank and live rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

limal17

hello everyone I am selling my 180 gallon fish tank and stand with the live rock. The dimensions are 72x24x24. the tank will come with the stand and the glass tops and the light. I am asking for $500. this tank is 8 months old and was kept very clean. It was not scratches or leaks. the gas tops might have to be replaced. There is about 13 big pieces of live rock ranging from 8''-13''. I tried to take all the sand and water but there is still about less than a cm of water in the tank. I am down sizing to a smaller tank and need to sell this one. I might throw in in some 5 gallon gallons that I have. I have multiple pictures of the tank and stand and live rock and feel free to ask me any questions. I really would like to sell the tank and live rock as a whole. The light will be free since the light is not for that size tank . Thank you guys so much! I'm located in San Bernardino and price is pretty set.

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3014.JPG

IMG_3023.JPG

limal17

I added more live rock into the tank that I'm selling and dropping the price to $450. the extra rock added is on these pictures below.

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.