Neglected back wall

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
So I've neglected the back pane of my tank and it's has a ton of coralline algae on it. Besides a metal scrapper, what other ways can i remove the coralline?

Scrapers sometimes have too wide a blade when it is really bad, a razor blade and some patience works when mine gets neglected. LARS is tough on tanks! Lazy A$$ Reefer Syndrome:)

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with [MENTION=3580]pciscott[/MENTION] disposable razor blades are the easiest way to remove heavy build up. You can be like [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION] and snort the coralline after it gets worked with the razor as well =)

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Scrapers sometimes have too wide a blade when it is really bad, a razor blade and some patience works when mine gets neglected. LARS is tough on tanks! Lazy A$$ Reefer Syndrome:)
I definitely suffered from LARS lately.

I agree with [MENTION=3580]pciscott[/MENTION] disposable razor blades are the easiest way to remove heavy build up. You can be like [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION] and snort the coralline after it gets worked with the razor as well =)
I've gotten a lot off but was just wondering what everyone else has been using

Let's see your tank so we know what your talking about... from like 4 feet away.
As soon as you get your tank running, I'll get you that picture.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
I definitely suffered from LARS lately.

I've gotten a lot off but was just wondering what everyone else has been using

As soon as you get your tank running, I'll get you that picture.
nope. scrapper and goto town with it. that is a good problem to have. i wished coraline grows in my tank all i have is gha.

+1!!!

Latest posts